LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

koraganjikumar (other)     26 August 2016

Cheque fraudly taken back by buyer in registered sale deed

A partial amount of cheque has been issued by the buyer in an registered sale deed with an 2months time. After the registration the post dated cheque date is lapsed as we waited for the buyer to bring incash for the cheque. Previously he has taken the cheque by had from me promising to pay full cheque amount in.cash with in.a week. Its been more than an year now he is not responding to my calls enjoying the peaceful posession of my property by paying only 75% of total amount. Now he is planning to sell it off that property for 200% without paying my bal amount. We had not written any transaction except sale deed

Learning

3 Replies

koraganjikumar (other)     26 August 2016

He advises me to deposit the cheque which i dont have as no proof of it is taken back buy him only. How can i prove that i had not recieved my partial payment how to file a fraud cheating case on him

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     27 August 2016

Please rephrase the query, It is slightly confusing. When was the cheque provided to you?

Augustine Chatterjee

Advocate & Solicitor at Law

koraganjikumar (other)     27 August 2016

2 Cheques was given at the time of registration mentioned in document. One cheque was honoured in same day Second cheque with same date was not deposited as requested by the buyer. After the due date buyer has taken cheque from me with wrong lies saying he will make payment in cash. Now he is not all interested to make payment to me and planning to sell off that property. I don't have cheque with me no proof of writing between us. How to file a cheating case upon him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register