LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajasekhar   12 June 2016

Cheque entered in sale deed

hi I am rajasekhar I have purchased flat in Bangalore and I given cheque to builder  that chequedetails entered in sale deed but unfortunately that has not cleared. so pls help me what will happened is there any problem.what is problems in that.

Learning

8 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 June 2016

Why the cheque was not cleared?

What is the reaction of seller?

What is the opinion of your own counsel?

rajasekhar   12 June 2016

I was not able to arrange money at that time and that cheque is with me only not presented in bank. My builder is telling that sale deed is not valid. What is should do now. If builder go to court means what will Helens.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 June 2016

Builder seems to be right.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     14 June 2016

Blessing in disguise, sale deed is valid and if the builder prefers to get it cancelled he has to approach court , he cannot do it  unilaterally. He was kind enough to trust you and went for sale deed, so do not try to dash his hopes or trust , clear dues at the earliest  and avoid unnecesary legal wrangle

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 June 2016

You can benefit from advise of experts/members.

Consult your own counsel.

rajasekhar   14 June 2016

If the builder went to court means what I should do?

Shekhar (Proprietor)     14 June 2016

Agree to pay & pay. Means of payment is to be established in the court. That would be end of litigation. However, if you are holding the same cheque, make the payment through' RTGS and have the record of payment Regards Shekhar Bangalore +919731110296.

Shekhar (Proprietor)     14 June 2016

Agree to pay & pay. Means of payment is to be established in the court. That would be end of litigation. However, if you are holding the same cheque, make the payment through' RTGS and have the record of payment Regards Shekhar Bangalore +919731110296.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register