LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SURENDRA SINGH (manger)     25 October 2013

Cheque dishonour

IN GOOD FAITH I HAD GIVEN ONE BLANK CHEQUE TO MY EMPLOYEE TOWARDS HIS SALARY ...BUT NOW HE HAS PUT SOME ADDITIONAL AMOUNT ..THE CHEQUE GET BOUNCE ..HE HAS GIVEN NOTICE AGAINST ME USEING 138 ...WHAT SHALL I DO ???SHALL I DO POLICE COMPLAINT ????

Learning

5 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 October 2013

first you take bail and later you can argue that no such amount was due towards him. He might have stated some grounds in the notice which indicates that that you were liable to pay the amount filled in the cheque.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 October 2013

A jail term or heavy penalty isn't the only consequence faced by the issuer of a dishonoured cheque. The bank has the right to stop the chequebook facility and close the account for repeat offences of bounced cheques. 

Kolla V. Raman (Founder Chairman of Global Lgal Services)     25 October 2013

Debut or liability two  important questions involved.  Drawer of cheque has to prove there is no debut or liability, burden is on you to disprove cheque amount. , but your case is weak. You file counter case for cheating under 420 I.P.C. contact: Global Legal Services : Mobile: 9290673693,  globallegalservicesindia@gmail.com

SURENDRA SINGH (manger)     25 October 2013

IN FACT ,THAT TIME 8 MONTHS SALARY WAS DUE , DUE TO MY FINANCIAL CONDITION , I TOLD HIM NOT TO APPLY , BUT WITHOUT INFORMING ME HE APPLIED  WITH ADDITIONAL 60K ...

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 October 2013

repeated https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=91075&offset=1#.UmtOBlPQzmk

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register