LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Father of lovely Daughter (Father)     05 February 2013

Cheque dishonour

Please advise. My mother had given loan to my neighbour (my school friend) with whom i was working as supervisor at his construction site. He pleaded in front of my mother to lend money to support business in turbulant times. For which he gave 4 cheqs as security amount along with hand written of accepting money on plain sheet of paper. Some of the amount had been given to him by bank transfer.

But now he had been denying of the return of payment as he had defualted in business and the cheuqs had been dishonoured issued against my mother and fathers name and is claimng verbally that he had return all themoney. Also he had files a complaint in local PS that i had stolen the cheueqs whereas he had givn the cheques and issued to my parents.

Please advise as we have lost everythng as even my job and he is not letting me work anywhere as he is influencing.

Regards 

Learning

3 Replies

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     06 February 2013

hello,

have u got the notice from bank regarding dishonour of cheque ?

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     06 February 2013

Dear Querist

his writting over the cheque can be easily prove that his cheques were not stole if he has write over the cheque match his signature and writting after filling the complaint case u/s 138 of NI Act.

Feel Free to Call

A . K . SETH (ADVOCATE--LEGAL ADVISOR)     13 February 2013

Dear 'Father", you claim to be in possession of a paper, describing akcnowledgement of loan by the borrower himself. Writing on Cheques also is sufficient proof to prove your version. Go ahead and initiate legal proceedings for recovery of cheque amount. Feel Free to contact ::::akseth advocate::::::::::::;aksethadvct@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register