LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Udhay APJ   09 July 2018

Cheque bounce

I gave 5 lak to my friend... he gave cheque for that... but Wen I deposit in bank cheque is bounced.. I scold him badly... he told I ll give ur money... I put case in megestic court... he told that guy stolen my cheque book.. n that is forged signature... but that's true signature only... now court wat ll do... n how can I prove that sign is
true signature.... pls help me....

Learning

5 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     09 July 2018

Dear Uday,

You do not need to prove it is he who has to prove that forgery has been done on the signature. My article maty be help to you. https://lexspeak.in/2018/04/fight-cheque-bounce-cases-best-strategies/

Feel free to discuss your case

Adv. Nitish Banka

Advocate suprme court of India

1 Like

Udhay APJ   10 July 2018

thank you sir. I ll read Now

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     10 July 2018

Since you have already filed case through a lawyer you need not seek second opinion and advise of experts on this platform despite the fact it available FREE OF COST.

1 Like

rajeev sharma (Advocate Ex senior manager law )     10 July 2018

When the cheque is given the court legally presume that the cheque was given in satisfaction of some liability. So yu neeed not prove any liability. Secondly it is the  basic principalodlaw that any fact allaged by any pary has to be proved by the party alleging the fact. So you stick to your case and  let  the opposite party prove its claim.

Udhay APJ   10 July 2018

Kk sir thank you for ur suggestion

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register