Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nagaraj Patel (proprietor)     04 March 2013

Cheque

Respected sir, 

I am  Nagarajan residing at Channai, I have recived a cheque from Bangalore local person, is it possible to  Present the cheque in Channai ? 

Learning

6 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     04 March 2013

you can deposit in the bank but bank will charge more charges 

Advocate Sastry (Advocate)     04 March 2013

Dear Nagaraj,

Please see the cheque received by you... If the words "PAYABLE AT PAR AT ALL BRANCHES OF THE BANK"  are printed on the cheque, you can give it to your bank and they will collect under local clearing... If the above words are not there your bank in Chennai will send the instrument to Bangalore for clearance and they will recover their collection charge... You can ask your bank the rate of their collection charges.

Sir,

Thank you & greatfull 

Sir,

Thank you & greatful

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     04 March 2013

I agree with Mr. Sastry

Nagaraj Patel (proprietor)     05 March 2013

Respected sir,

again nagarajan here, 

I have reecived a cheque for  rs 30lacks from Mr X, On trusting him, I have not taken any guarentee except this cheque, beacuse he is a very trusted man, Like me he  issued cheques to many people, some people cheques are bounced, but they not yet issued any notice to him. Already I requested him for repayment, If I calls by phone no response, since from two months I am trying to meet him, but no use, finally I left the  message with his PS

1). Is it posible to issue him a legal notice  2). This 30L is from 4 people, I am  responsible for it, 3). the ammount has given to Mr X for his company salary purpose, 4). Without any interest for the money I helped, but now he is not keeping his words.5) when I am collecting money from my friends I have given my cheques and pronotes to them they are ready to help me, in court . for further movent this is enough or i have to produce ingreediants. kindly guide me.     

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register