Check lawyer's enrollment

Other

Is there any way one can check (online or otherwise) the enrollement status of a person claiming to be lawyer- whether or not the person is even enrolled as a lawyer (for Bar Council of Delhi in particular)?

Is there any website of Bar council of Delhi on which one can find lawyers' directory?

Total likes : 2 times

UNEMPLOYED

A VERY INTELLIGENT AND USEFFL QUESTION. THANKS.

UNEMPLOYED

IT IS A GENERAL PROBLEM THAT EVERYONE CLAIMS THE BEST LAWYER AND WE GET CONFUSED. THERE MUST BE SOME PROCEDURE BY WHICH ONE CAN JUDGE ONE PRACTISING LAWYER'S PERFORMENCE.

IS THERE ANY SYSTEM?

Total likes : 1 times

Self Employed

Yes,there must be  a system.

This is what Ram Samudre always proposed.

Providing justice must come under public sector or MNCs.no pvt. advocates allowed.So that cases submitted by the common man are fought by the whole organisation,instead if a private person.

So,only top performing honest people will get promotions as senior advocates,etc.

Scientist/Engineer

There is always this problem. How to find a good lawyer to take up my case? How to find a doctor to treat your illness?

Go to the lawyer whom you first see and try your luck. Go to the doctor, who charges the least or charges the most and find out whether you return alive.

As for lawyers, stand in front of a court gate. There will be helpful touts to lead you to your lawyer.

prectically next to immpossible!

UNEMPLOYED

i think it is possible. how? - this has to be answered by us, if it is already not there.

UNEMPLOYED

...  and try your luck.

---   actually i do not believe in luck.

i belive in analysis the data available  and reach to a conclusion.

Arup sir,

just try!

Advocate

Fortunately for litigants in A.P, one can visit the bar council website and check the enrollment status of any advocate registered on its roll.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu

web analytics