LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

cpsoni (SSE)     01 December 2016

Cheating wife

Hello, I am married from last 8 years and have 5 year old son. my wife was abusive from begining. her parents and she always threatened me to file false cases on me and family. but  somehow issue was resolved mutually. but since last 6-8 months i felt drastic changes in her behaviour. like engaged in phone for long time, smiling while chat. so i decided to find out and installed spy software on her phone and now it is confirmed that she is having an affair with a guy who is also married (second time) and who is from her parent's place. now my question is from all of you that i have only whatsapp chats of them, not any call recordings. so can it be used as a proof for adultery and help me to file divorce or some other case?

please advice. Thanks in advance.

Learning

12 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     01 December 2016

That's whatt's application chat is clear of their ilegitimate intimacy?opth

audio and Visual?O rJust plain romance?The chat  anywhere indicates about deeep s*xual relationship between them? If your proof is so strong you can nab him for adultery case and divorce cases..would you give me porfile ikes in excxhange for free legal advice?

(Guest)

Hire a private investigator and get solid proof.

Not directly s*xual relationship but yes there are lots of double meaning chats which surely indicates that they r ready to get intimate if gets the chance. I also have call details (not recording)of past when they talked for hours when i was out of town. And yes @ ms usha i can give likes to ur profile.

@Rit arora. I have already installed spy software in her mobile which tracks almost everything. But they are only doing WhatsApp chat nowadays.not talking on calls as that guy is a doctor and i think he dont get too much time . Also he came recently in delhi for his conference and they were planing to meet at mall or at my home when i am in office. But somehow there plan to meet cancelled.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : cpsoni
Not directly s*xual relationship but yes there are lots of double meaning chats which surely indicates that they r ready to get intimate if gets the chance. I also have call details (not recording)of past when they talked for hours when i was out of town. And yes @ ms usha i can give likes to ur profile.

Don’t be such an arsehole.  Why is your wife talking to someone else when she is having fulltime duty husband whose only job is to be for her?  Have you ever thought about this?  Men always complain about women cheating, by means of sleeping around, talking to other men.  Why do they do it, have you ever thought?  That’s because men like you are arseholes who don’t understand what a woman wants.  Fulfill what your wife is getting elsewhere and everything will be fine.

Coming to your question.  Such flirtatious talks will not amount to an woman having affair.  But just random casual talks with a random stranger.  Even if she sleeps with that guy, Law wont punish her, but the guy can be punished.

It is impossible to prove adultery (complete s*xual intercourse between man and married woman).  You either should catch them red-handed during the act, or have a proper blue film when they are doing it.

Simply alleging that your wife is adulterous can land you up in jail for a good 7 years.  Learned lawyers above are simply asking you to give thanks but not guiding you properly with regard to this, how pathetic.  Without solid evidence if you enter court, you will go to jail.

You can engage services of licensed private detective who can track her movements if any and collect photographical evidence, of her moving around, if possible making video via window or key hole of lock where she is seen clearly having s*xual intercourse where both their faces are clearly visible.

I know it is driving you nuts, but you are very much responsible for her behaviour.  So either find out why she is like this, give her what she wants and there will be peace upstairs for both of you.

If you cant give her what she wants, take mutual divorce, pay her good one time alimony and bid her adieu.

Don’t drag this for too long.  Time and tide wait for none.

1 Like

A walk alone (-)     01 December 2016

Adultery is difficult to prove in court without solid evidence. Try to collect some more evidence and file divorce on cruelty ground . but be prepare once you file divorce she might backfire making false cases on you and your family. So try first MCD if it fails then file divorce.
1 Like

SRINIVASA PRASAD Warangal A.P (LEGAL PRACTIONER )     02 December 2016

Yes, direct proof requird to establish adultry. You argue the matter with your wife and record the conversation, if admits her adultry, you will be luckky. 

1 Like

cpsoni (SSE)     02 December 2016

Thanks to all of you for such responses. you guys are really great and this site is really very useful. i will definitley follow all of ur suggestions and will try to get some solid proofs first.

Thanks again..

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 December 2016

Instead of collecting evidences for doubtful adultory, you can do the following things. 

•  Here are 20 ways to make your wife fall in love with you again and again.

• Tell her she looks good in her jeans.

• Catch her eye across the room at a party and wink.

• Do the dishes while she takes a bath.

• Gaze into her eyes.

• Ask her about her day. Then, don't interrupt as she tells you about it.

• Listen to her problems without trying to fix them. Sometimes, women just need to vent. Let her know that you hear her and that you will always be there for her.

• Encourage her to take a night out with the girls.

• Buy her something in which you know she'll look good.

• Ask her opinion.

• Give her a neck massage without expecting it to go somewhere.

• Rent a chick flick and snuggle while you watch.

• Leave a love note on her pillow.

• Kiss her goodbye before heading to work.

• Encourage her dreams. Don't let her abandon them because she's a wife and mother.

• Read to her before bed. Just not something by Stephen King.

• Appreciate her. Out loud and often.

• Buy her roses or chocolates on a day that is not her birthday or a major holiday.

• Call her and let her know you've been thinking about her all day. Tell her you just wanted to hear her voice.

• Book a hotel and take her away for the weekend, just the two of you.

• Wash her car. Preferably, without a shirt.

It's easy to get caught up in the small annoyances of marriage. We forget to be kind. Take time to try these ideas, then come up with some of your own. You may find that not only will your wife fall in love with you again, but your love for her will grow, as well.

•  

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 December 2016

Instead of collecting evidences for doubtful adultory, you can do the following things. 

•  Here are 20 ways to make your wife fall in love with you again and again.

• Tell her she looks good in her jeans.

• Catch her eye across the room at a party and wink.

• Do the dishes while she takes a bath.

• Gaze into her eyes.

• Ask her about her day. Then, don't interrupt as she tells you about it.

• Listen to her problems without trying to fix them. Sometimes, women just need to vent. Let her know that you hear her and that you will always be there for her.

• Encourage her to take a night out with the girls.

• Buy her something in which you know she'll look good.

• Ask her opinion.

• Give her a neck massage without expecting it to go somewhere.

• Rent a chick flick and snuggle while you watch.

• Leave a love note on her pillow.

• Kiss her goodbye before heading to work.

• Encourage her dreams. Don't let her abandon them because she's a wife and mother.

• Read to her before bed. Just not something by Stephen King.

• Appreciate her. Out loud and often.

• Buy her roses or chocolates on a day that is not her birthday or a major holiday.

• Call her and let her know you've been thinking about her all day. Tell her you just wanted to hear her voice.

• Book a hotel and take her away for the weekend, just the two of you.

• Wash her car. Preferably, without a shirt.

It's easy to get caught up in the small annoyances of marriage. We forget to be kind. Take time to try these ideas, then come up with some of your own. You may find that not only will your wife fall in love with you again, but your love for her will grow, as well.

•  

cpsoni (SSE)     06 December 2016

Dear Ma'm, Sorry to say but in all these activities you forgot to mention what should i do for myslef? all your 20 points to make her happy, to let her feel special but  where am I ???? i should make her feel special even when she slaps me in some small fights. i should help her in her work even she tells my parents beggar/illiterate. i shud kiss her before leaving to office and then she started to talking her new man?? wow!!!

cpsoni (SSE)     06 December 2016

BTW sorry for being rude, but i have laready tried all these things that is also for more than 5 years. now i am tired doing all these one sided. thats why it all irritates me now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register