Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shyam (Business)     13 March 2015

Cheating our poor peoples

Sir,

Please note that Bangalore based company address as UNIPAY2U MARKETING PRIVATE LIMITED,Corporate Identity Number:U74999TN2009PTCO71782,PAN NO:AABCU0844L,Origin of Malaysia Company in India Unipay2u Marketing Private Limited,Palace Heights,Apartments,19,Palace Cross Road,Vasanth Nagar,Banglore20.
Collected Cores of hard earned money from poor people with a promise 200% return within ten months [Each month 20% of principle
amount]. They appointed lots of agents with commission basis and collected Core of Cores Indian rupees from different parts of India. Since October 2010 they totally blocked the payment to their customer and now they almost closed their Bangalore office and trying to abscond from India. CEO of company Mr.James and his supporters owning Cores of rupees and cheating our poor peoples in India. It will be a biggest scam in Indian history. So please do something to catch him immediately.

Learning

5 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     14 March 2015

Sir, Send the information to the CBI and the concerned ministries to take appropriate action against them .... Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

mahendra limaye (Cyber Legal Consultant)     15 March 2015

If you have any bank details of said company as well as any url/mail id etc you can report the same with police in case someone has registered the FIR against the said co. It will help to nab the criminals!!!

cyberlawyer (barrister)     18 March 2015

In what way you are related to the company ?. From where did you get this information ?

Shyam (Business)     21 March 2015

I have been cheated too. Seeing the genuinely of address and license for business etc I had invested and praised this site but did not know that it would cheat. I was an investor. I had file the case against that Company in criminal court long time ago in year 2011 .

R.G. Singh (Intern)     24 March 2015

Mr. Shyam, has your case got a verdict yet?

It doesn't seem so, and in that scenario, you posting evidentiary details openly on a public forum is contempt of court proceedings apart from other legal remedies against you available under defamation.

Please understand that this forum can only provide legal advice and Mr. Limaye has already provided that.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register