LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satya Singh (Senior Engineer)     25 April 2014

Cheating n warrentee

I took warentee from a company which provides warentee for laptops, before 5 months my hard disk crashed n still she din fixed it. She is wasting time to complete warentee. She replaced my hard disk with used older1 which again crashed in 3days and i dont have proof because they did not give me reciept while taking laptop. Please suggest me what to do, how should i file complaint against them?

Learning

5 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     25 April 2014

File the case in the district consumer forum against the company for defficency in the services , keep all the original bills & other relevant proof with you attach only photocopies .

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 April 2014

How you handed over your laptap without taking proper receipt.? 

Satya Singh (Senior Engineer)     25 April 2014

i was taking service from them from past two years. I person came to take laptop and she was not having receipt and she told she will get me receipt later, and she did not give. I do not have much proof except conversasion made between un over message

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     25 April 2014

Issue alegal notice to company in regards to defects in your laptop if the company does not comply with notice than file complaint before District Consumer Redressal Forum for their deficit services and claim compensation . 

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     25 April 2014

Issue alegal notice to company in regards to defects in your laptop if the company does not comply with notice than file complaint before District Consumer Redressal Forum for their deficit services and claim compensation . 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register