Cheating girlfriend

Good morning

My self Fernandes ,i need your help to solve my problem is want to know can i file case against my girlfriend.

Recenty 2 months before i  found girl.she promised me for marriage ,n we booked for marriage date and also marriage course.suddenly she changed,she was roaming with me staying with me in my house night time.we had s*x i have her picture which we clicked when we roam on beach.we are from Goa.suddenly she leaved me without my mistake n find another boy friend.i told her new boyfriend my love story n shown him her message and our pic after look this pic and messages her boyfriend leaved she is saying she will complaint if i show her pic n messages again to any other boyfriend.i want justice.pls help me and reply me 

Thanking you




Its heartbreaking when a girlfriend leaves suddenly after having a close relationship.  But, this happens many times.

Legally,  I think you can not do anything as this is not a legal matter. Leaving boyfriend is not a crime.  Its bad behavior .

I understand the emotional pain you are going through because of this break up. All you need to do is to peaces of your broken heart, heal yourself and keep your heart to give it to a more, sincere, dependable girl. I assure you that there are a lot of really trustworthy girls in India.  Good Luck next time.



Forget if you can do anything to her. Save yourself first, if she goes to police that you are having her so so pics and blackmailing her, which you have attempted once, then you are straight away behind the bars. Just get on with your life.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu