Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sarmmarmbb (goi)     30 June 2015

Cheating done by police io of caw cell

Respected Experts,

Please suggest me any way urgently to deal with following situation in my 498a case pending since 2008.

FIR was cut during 2008, and deliberately chargesheet was done during 2010 by the IO.  at quite later stage, when i recently got the whole copy from court duly certified, i found that the IO of CAW cell had manipulated at the time of proceedings at CAW Cell during 2008 and helped wife to add false bulky complaint by additing extra notings/order sheets and took and added her statement of 20 pages.  Because I had already sought under RTI the actual copy of complaint furnished by IO/CAW Cell, which was only of two pages that too was written by father of wife, and not having any allegation of dowry, cruelty etc.nothing.  

Pls advise what to do?  Seeing such 20 pages bulky complaint, i can never think of requesting the Court of Law to quash the same although it was false and fabricated by the help of POLICE at CAW Cell and IO.

Pls advise me way out, any provision now there to deal with such police and which could help me come out of 498a.

Regards

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 June 2015

A chargesheet filed in departmental proceeding cannot be quashed by courts unless it adversely affects the rights of the aggrieved employee, the Supreme Court has held.

"In fact, chargesheet does not infringe the right of a party. It is only when a final order imposing the punishment or otherwise adversely affecting a party is passed, it may have a grievance and cause of action.

"Thus, a charge sheet or show cause notice in disciplinary proceedings should not ordinarily be quashed by the court. Therefore contest the case with the help of a good lawyer in familty matters. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register