LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neeraj   09 April 2017

Cheating doctor

Sir i know a person and he is not a doctor...but on his house gate he wrote his name as doctor and is trating patients ...he is homeo doctor.. when i enquired about his qualification ..he is just 10th passed .. he is playing with health of poor villagers in my village..i am having that name board photo.. and more over in his ration card he told himself as agricultural worker..please help me how to file a case against him

Learning

9 Replies

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     09 April 2017

First u lodge a complaint to police and to District collector simultaneously.

Kapil Chandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     09 April 2017

Sir, 

Register a complaint as soon as you can... Its a matter of people's life. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

https://kapilchandnaadvocate.wordpress.com/

Neeraj   09 April 2017

Sir in the process of knowing his qualification details...he came to know about this and now removed the board of doctor and kept as all animal and german medicines are available here...i think he is still treating patients.. are these proofs enough to file a case against him

Neeraj   09 April 2017

Sir in the process of knowing his qualification details...he came to know about this and now removed the board of doctor and kept as all animal and german medicines are available here...i think he is still treating patients.. are these proofs enough to file a case against him

Advocate Ram Prasad (Chief Lawyer)     10 April 2017

Lodge a Police complaint and Police will investigate even if he removed his boad, he is still keeping medicines which he can not do without being a Registered Medical Practitioner. Police will  enquire the people whom he treated. The Print or TV Media will like the news. Quacks shd not be allowed to play with poor peoples lifes. Recntly TV Media in Andhra have exposed such peoples & notified to the Medical council of the State. All the Doctors are supposed to be Registered with MCI before they practice medicine. If he was having a valid qualification he wouldnt have remove his name board. That shows some thing is fishy.

Advocate Ram Prasad (Chief Lawyer)     10 April 2017

Check with other doctors in the neighbourhood. Verify all details n doubts of his credibility as a qualified Doctor /not

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 April 2017

If he is quack, he is playing with lives of unsuspecting and innocent citizens.

Such quacks are not fit to be left to loose around in a civilized society.

Lodge complaint under proper acknowledgment, with Police, Healt Dept, State Medical counsel.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     11 April 2017

Only an aggrieved party can file a complaint. Who is the aggrieved party here?  If a person takes treatment from him and suffers due to bad treatment he will be the aggrieved party. When such a specific case is not available his practice is a risk to general public. In such a case the police should suo moto  take action. But police are generally lethargic. There are thousands of such fake doctors. They merrily practice and nothing happens to them.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 April 2017

Check if your state has introduced and passed Anti Quackery Bill or have state laws to tackle Quacks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register