LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balaji (Self)     15 September 2014

Cheating case on wife sec.420

Hi All,, Wife filed 498 on me only on 03.09.2013 and FIR only my name mentioned (In FIR they mentioned Dowry they given Rs.15 lakhs). Later police came with in laws to our parents place taken them to police station on 19.10.2013 and next day I went with lawyer to police station. In laws kept in police station from 19.10.2013 to 24.10.2013 to me and my parents and they force and given threat, warn in us to accept to pay Rs.7.5 lakhs on or before 20.11.2013.(same written on white paper mentioning 6 lakhs dowry given at the time of marriage and marriage expenses 1.5 lakhs like that written on white paper and all elders did signatures and wife and her father and her mom.( by force they taken my parents signatures on white paper). After accept also wife father sent me to remand and written to letter to CI,release his parents to bring money Rs.7.5 lakhs on or before 20.10.2013.In Remand Report my parents’ names mentioned and mentioned absconded.

On 20.11.2013, we have taken money from money lenders, relatives with huge interest rates and deposited money in Joint account (One elder is our relative and other is wife’s side). Same signed on Rs.20 bond paper. After withdrawing cases and at the time of final decree day only has to pay to wife like that mentioned in bond paper in that my wife didn’t sign on that paper

On Feb 21 2014, we went to court for hearing, my lawyer and court constable told to us,my wife is going to withdraw case, then we attended in court file moved to lokadalat.in lokadalat they given 90 days period. Later we came to know that all my signature and my parents signatures made on comprromise petition by wife and lawyer and court stable. Almost 10 hearings completed. Now file moved to JFCM and she didn’t withdraw the case and like this way cheated by my wife and court constable and lawyer.

Please advise can I file cheating case and forger case on my wife and lawyer and court stable (Sec 420) ? Thanks for ur time..

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     16 September 2014

@ Author,

1. The presented brief smells of several self contradictions and thus suggested to seek advice from a local advocate found via reference meeting h/er consultation fees. 

[Last reply] 

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 September 2014

Yes the querist may consult a local lawyer and take his advise to proceed in the case accordingly.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register