Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

js vasan (self)     01 May 2015

Cheating case against house owner

Respected Sir,

I was occupied the house (ground floor) for rental on 7th November 2014 for Rs.8500 pm including all (common motor and cleaning) and electricity bill is as per eb rate. House owner is staying upstair. My electricity bill on 26/12/2014 consumption is 320 units (Rs.790); 23/02/2015 consumption is 380 (Rs.970) and on 28/04/2015 consumption is 530 (Rs.2328). Every time my electricity bill is ubnormally increasing of 60 units and 150 units respective 2nd and 3rd meter readings. But, we are using the same electric and electronic items right from the occuping the portion, except water purifier (usage: 1.30hrs per day only- consumption is less than 0.50 unit per day). Our EB meter is working properly. Electrician is identify the problem. That is, our house owner looping our portion electricity for his portion usage.

Now, I got the proof of this cheating from EB reading card. The house owner is done same thing with previous tenant also.

NOTE: Due to house owner's irritation activity (slow down the water supply in taps and ceasing the main gate from me two months back; that means after intimation of my vacating notice by oral; Two months back I was orally informed  to house owner as per notice period (3months) i will be vacating my portion on or before end of may 2015.

Can I book the criminal case against the house owner u/s ipc 420, 468, 327.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 May 2015

First you inform to electeicity department through a letter for cheating through manipulating electricity meters by house owner which are not supposed by any person. and You can put cheating cases but along with clear evidences. 

(Guest)

-hi
file a RTI with the EB office with the exact questions and clarificatoin of what you had written above.
once you have the  kind of reply from the EB in writing that there had been a misuse ( infact, the RTI will discvoer the theft to a great extent going back to a  longer period), file a police complaint with the copy of the RTI reply substantiating your case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register