Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sridhar   21 January 2015

Cheating case against a bank representative and builder

Hi,

I got a pre-approval of home loan  from PNB Housing Finance Ltd.

Two of the representatives of the bank referred me a property. The loan got rejected due to irregularities in the constructed property.

1) I paid advance of one lack to these representatives to get the property documents. But  they did not gave any receipt for this. I have all the voice records of the discussion.There are 57 calls recorded during the period of two months. These representatives indeed submitted the amount to the builder. I have a video record which confirms that the builder received that amount. 

2) The builders staff member clearly mentioned that, he will return the money 1 lack  in case the loan is not processed successfully in one week. I have the video record for this.

3) The bank representatives are escaping from taking my call, and in some case they are giving reasons to contact the builder. I have all  phone calls recorded over this issue since I applied for home loan.

What can I do in this case? I want to recover my money back. I don't have any receipt from them for 1 lack rupees that  I have paid. But I have all the voice records of the call and the video record which clearly confirms that they have received the amount. And the video also has the assurance from the builder  staff, to return the 1 lack rupees if the loan is not processed successfully.

If I file a case what are the chances of winning the case? On whom I have to file a case? and on what sections?

regards

Sridhar

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 May 2015

only on seeing/hearing recordings one can give considred views.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register