Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ragasudha   19 February 2018

Cheating case 420 to be filed

Dear all,

I need the advice in my case. In year 2010 , my sister in law (Aunt's daughter) approached me regarding for the Job vacancy in AP government. She told the details and the post and took 7 lakhs(4 lakhs as bank transfer & 3 lakhs cash in hand ) and promised me that you will get job in 1 year. After one year i asked regarding my job , she told it is under process and it will take another 6 months. So i waited for long period, and initially we put up in hyderabad and due to recession me & my husband lost the job in dec '2011. In March ' 2012 we moved to bangalore for job search and we are in touch with sister in law, either to give back us money or job. She told i will give the money , and pleaded us to give me some time. We thought anyway she is my own cousin &  we will get the money. After few days we started chasing her , she is not picking our mobile calls neither she is not available in her residence also. She started hiding and we came to know she had used that money for her personal expenses. Since we both are jobless to till year 2015 , we dont have money to travel to hyderabad or file FIR in police station(Approaching the police in india, we need some money in our pocket). So finally in year 2017 april we approached the police, as usual  and pleaded them to file FIR and nothing worked. We wasted 6 months there, in month Nov 17 wrote a letter(Petition) to SP regarding my concern and urged him to take an action. The SP had sent letter to respective police station to look into this issue. In Dec 17, the CI asked us to come and we had detail discussion. The CI promised that we will file FIR definitely. In Jan'18 the police had sent the team to hyd to enquire about this case. The police team went to my relative house to enquire, in directly they warned the police team that we have political background and no one is dared to touch us. The police people has given the time to come and settle the issue asap, otherwise FIR will be registered. We waited upto the due time and I went to File the FIR. Here the high drama started from police, they asked us to give written letter and signature in FIR form. They took the details & told tht FIR should be filled in online by us & told us to come next day to take FIR acknowledge slip.We came next day & SI told that DSP is asking us how we can file that case, since it is 7 years back. Both SI & CI told us that we will speak to DSP and let you know, and assured we will register your case . Till date nothing has happened, the CI tells to approach Si and SI tells to approach CI. Below 2 things are there in front of me. Kindly suggest:

1) Do I need to approach SP of that district directly(F2F) since I wrote  petition to him earlier

or

2) Do i need to proceed with private case in the court???

The following evidences are there with me.

1) Bank statement 2) Promissory notes without date 3) Messages in mobile 4) call recordings with my cousin.

Regrds..

Rajani

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 February 2018

Approach SP with previous complaint copy letter. If FIR not done, then you can Give a private complaint in the criminal courts with all proves and details

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register