LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (.)     11 November 2014

Cheating case -420

Hi Sir, I have deposited money in 'XY' account at 'A' place. Check issued from 'B' place bank (My place) some purpose. Purpose is not fulfilled and its going against to settlement. Already one year over. Now I want with draw money from 'XY' account. But other party is not cooperating to withdraw money and they are giving warning to me.I went to police station and given complaint to them but they didnt accepted and after that I went to SP Camp office, he forwarded to DSP and he forwarded to Police station. after that I went to Police station and given complaint copy they accepted and called to Opposite party. then police officer told me to come tommrow file cheating case and he asked me opposite party mobile number and given same to CI.

I went next day to Police station he told me to go their police station there they will do settlement.I didnt accept and requested to Inspector register FIR but he didnt register FIR but he taken compliaint copy from me. Opposite party police station CI called me to come for settlement but I told to their PS CI I have threat from opposite party. Our Police station CI forceing me to go there attend their Police station and they will do settlement.

1)Please advise shall I go attend other party Police station  ?

2) If again get call from opposite party CI, what I have to do ?

3) Is it possible to me file Priviate complaint instead of going to Opposite party Police station? Please advsie.
 Thanks for ur time.

Learning

1 Replies

Jayashree Hariharan (Advocate)     11 November 2014

pls give a clear picture so that you can get proper advice from learned members here. have you given the cheque from place B? or they have given? in that case, they can file a cheque bounce case against you. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register