Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinodhkumar e (Manager)     17 September 2014

Cheating case

Dear Sir.,

Can you please help me for recovery of my money..

I have given 1 lakhs to my friend for his father medical expanse also his business expanse.past one year he is saying so much of excuse.i have spoken to his family but they said wait for 3 month or 6 month he will give your money like.he is my friend and he is cheating me alot by giving so many reasons.till date not even single Rs. he has return to me.when ever i am in critical situation i requested him to return some money but he will say i dont have money.after that i was taken aggrement from him for Proof in 20rs & 100rs stamp paper.so many time he will say i have done NEFT to my ac but not even single time i receive,then he will say i have it u check like that.after that he wont pick my call.so many time i have travelled to Erode from chennai to recover money from him but nothing is came.later on i have taken written statement for operating his account and Netbanking,till i recover the money .he should not operation his account thats is the aggrement.but when ever his salary comes or other payment comes immediately withdrawing ,if i asks about that he saying i havent taken i don know who has taken u send me transaction details so that i will check .but after that he will not picks up my calls.

I found later he is a cheater every where he is doing the same.for his company he want to pay something also he is not paying HDFC and other bank loans as well credit cards.because of him i have taken loan and solved my issue.even i have given my full salary one time.he is not bothered about anything and simply giving story to me.but i found he rotating the money.its makes me really  feel bad for helping others even for medical emergency also mentally i am distruped alot.still i am in problem because of him.

Pls help me to get my payment sir.how can i proceed further ,i am helpless now.please any one can suggest me for the solutions.

Thanks/regards,

Vinodh E

Learning

3 Replies

HIRAL THAKKAR (ADVOCATE )     17 September 2014

Strictly based on your evidences, you can file a pvt Complaint under IPC 420.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 September 2014

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=109347&offset=1#.VBpGGVeO5G0

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 September 2014

Do you mean to say that :-

1. His father was not sick.
  2. he falsely represented to you about sickness of father
  3. he on such false representation convinced you to advance money
  4. he convinced you to advance money as laon
  5. he had no intention to refund and did not dislcose the same to you.

Fi such facts and evidence thereon exists then there is a case of cheating.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register