Share More

Pavan Kumar S N (R & D Executive Engineer)     19 February 2015

Cheating and without notice issued termination letter

Plz help him out his email id : pavankumarsn27@gmail.com

Dear Sir,

This is Pavan Kumar S N,

I Joined Ampolt Electronics India pvt ltd for internship in my M.tech 3rd Sem,

Seeing my hardwork In jan 20th 2014 after my M.tech 3rd sem exam ,
Company said will you join our company as Hardware Engineer ,they said work for 3-month we will give you transport alliance of 3,000 per month, i thought i get experience so i did, But still November they gave max of 5,000 rs per-month as Transport Alliance, Hand cash " Not even gave Offer-Letter"

Then in November i said i needed experience Letter i am leaving Job , Then They said " No we are thinking of giving you Post of R & D Executive Engineer , then they make bank account for me,
+ Visiting card + ID Card but did not give offer Letter, I asked they said not Necessary, Then after some time they gave Offer-letter As R & D executive Engineer,

I felt Very happy the Package was 2L P.A .. Then there was a girl who Unknowing Login my PC opening My E-mail and sending Quotation and other company Clint to some unknowns .

I did not come to Notice she use to delete the MSG,

On 16/jan/2015 , i took leave and was in Hyderabad with my dad, In that time the Girl " Co-worker - who was always Fighting on me" showed the letters to our director , Those which she had login my computer and send ,

The Director Got angry and without my Notice , He send a Termination Letter to me on jan/20th 2015.

Then i went and asked he was not ready to Hear me..

I simply walked out of office.

Now i Got Job in IBM Final HR-Round , They asking  experience Letter , When i asked experience Letter to Ampolt Electronics India pvt Ltd, They are telling we have given You Termination Letter,

Now we cannot Give you experience Letter.

Plz Plz help me,

Thanks & Regards
Pavan Kumar S N

Learning

7 Replies

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     19 February 2015

U should have taken offer letter to claim exp.let. Anyway serve legal notice if feasible

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 February 2015

Take apology letter from your co-worker and submit the same to your management and ask experience certificate along with legal notice.

Pavan Kumar S N (R & D Executive Engineer)     20 February 2015

Dear sir,

Its all plan , They wantedly terminated me..

So i went and asked they where not ready to hear me,

They would have atleast said me To Resigning the Job,,

Now i got job in IBM, for experience Letter i went to ask the old-company,

They said we have given you termination letter, so we can't issue experience Letter.

Plz help me to get experience Letter.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 February 2015

Send your grievance to the labour commissioner at work place, keep a copy with you of your grievance and follow up. Commissioner enquire about your grievance to do  justice,  otherwise file a writ in High cout for court directions to the management to issue the certificate. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 February 2015

Model Standing Orders;Sec16: service certificate has to be issued on last day in office.

An able Labor Law Consultant/Service matters lawyer may be approached.

If the termination order was bad and no opportunity of natural justice was provided you may contest it.

IBM shall conduct BGV and you may loose if the negative feedback is received.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 February 2015

If on the back ground verification the new employer finds any adverse report about you, it may lead a disaster hence you should initiate legal action against the previous employer demanding justice, for this you may engage the services of a prudent labor law practising lawyer who will be able to guide you properly on all further issues as well.

Mukesh sharma (job )     10 February 2016

in that case you send legal notice to your ild employee and also you help local labour officer 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register