LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surendra   11 April 2016

Cheating

Country Vacations called me and also sms'ed me telling me that if I attend their presentation I will get three gifts absolutely free, so I went at the place where I was told to go, I got the absolutely free dental check up voucher, plus the absolutely free bowl set but the third absolutely free gift of 6 nights and 7 days of accommodation I was denied eventually after 2 days of follow-ups and plus the company called the police and gave them the false information that I shouted and yelled in their office but the truth is that it was the company who started that shouting and yelling at me because of the follow-ups that I was doing. We both paid fine of rupees 1200 each for creating disturbance at public place. After this I send emails and made calls to their different office to let everybody know about the situation I was put in, I got calls and emails too but nothing happened. I then send them my last and final communication in the form of letter via email and registered post A.D mentioning to clear up the issue and give me my booking plus the damages for trauma, harrassment, mental disturbance and agony for the total of 73700, they got my letter but still no reply

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 April 2016

did you pay anything to them.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 April 2016

repeated https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=134758&offset=1#.VxHZIjFMzwo

Surendra   16 April 2016

No I did not pay anything to them

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 April 2016

No case made out. You are not cheated.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register