Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nisar Ahamad (Asst Manager)     23 June 2014

Cheating

Dear Sir,

We have order 6000 Mugs from a vendor Dover India Pvt Ltd Ghaziabad,  in that we have got 348 damaged cups.  as per they have promised before the order they will replace the damaged items.  We have made payment of the goods to the vendor  50% before the production and balance amount paid before the delivered the goods.

After receiving the goods we have informed the vendor that we have received your goods in that 348 cups are damaged and replace it as soon as possible.  Then when vendor is replying that we are not replacing so many cups because is not our fault and its not our company policy. After a long discussion very softly i have spoken with him and convienced that to replace and he agree that.  now three months is over still he is telling that he will replace the goods but no confirmation exact date.  He told me that last month he will replacing in the month of early June 2014.  But still he didn't replaced and still he is telling will do that.  and whenever I call him he is not at the company and roaming somewhere.  

He is not giving proper answer and not responding properly.  I have seen his bills and there is no policy saying that we are not responsible for damaged goods.  

I have his call records what we have spoken.  I wanted to know that can i put him cheating case or how i can manage for this.

Please reply me asap.

Thanks & Regards

Nisar Ahamad

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 June 2014

given facts indicate only a civil suit

Nisar Ahamad (Asst Manager)     26 June 2014

so whats the step can i take for them.  please guide me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register