LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kamal (prop.)     08 January 2013

Cheatied by company

i am a csa of company  deling in jelly goods from maharastra.company cheated me send huge stocks out of which  maximum is not sale able and also the co. terminates the sales staff in july.now the stock is lying with me and they are continuously misguiding me that they will transfer the stocks.i have stock of near about 10 lakhs.plz tell me what to do?

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 January 2013

You have posted that there is no field force since July i.e. 6 months.

The company does not seem to be serious.

It is felt that CSA stands for Consignee Sales Agent and company supplies the stock to you { against your order and terms as set in agreement signed with you} and you are supposed to supply to stockiest/clients in territory/states assigned to you.

Usually there is a formula to calculate the inventory to be maintained. Is there any such formula expressed in your agreement? Usually there is a clause on kin or guaranteed sale also.

Has the company collected some security also from you?

You must be suffering loss of interest, or suffering interest on payments made by you on over supplied/overstocked/unsold items/inventory.

You may show the agreement to your lawyer and submit a gentle and carefully structured representation to the MD, Distribution Manager and company personnel who have signed on the agreement on the issues and looses being suffered by you and highlight the termination of total field force, and attach a list of overstocked/non saleable items and demand to call these back {mention the list of communication supplied by you by phone, email, in person, by letter etc.} and if these are supplied without order you may announce that these are being dispatched back to company.

However dispatch thru reliable mode e.g. Blue Dart Courier and obtain acknowledgment from courier and company.

If workable adjust the payment of such stock.

If there are some payments to be made adjust in the returns.

Safeguard your interest. Communicate in writing under acknowledgment and maintain records. Proceed under expert advice of your lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register