LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Cheated wife - got engaged to other girl

one of my friend she got married 6 months before she belongs to SC categoery. her husband belongs to lingayath.
during marriage only my friends family were present her husband family were not aware of marriage.
after marriage usual fights used to happen between wife and husband regarding to their marriage intimation to his family, and most of the time husband used to go out of station on work.
also he used to go to his native by leaving wife alone. my friend she used to feel lonliness and she used to fight with him.
her husband had undergone on testis operation because of that reason they both physically not connected . her husband promised to my friend that we will get married again infront of my parents then we can enjoy like other couple.

meanwhile husband secretly got engaged to other girl infront of his parents and kept secret with his wife.
my friend anyhow got to know that he is cheating on her so girl found out engagement pics. now her husband parents got to know about his marriage and they took him with them and did brain wash to him.
now my friends husband complaining on my friend she used to fight always, she abused my family and all . putting false allegations on her.

his family came & harrased to my friend.
Now how can she fight legally to get back her husband if he did not come how can law will punish him.please help.

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

Very clooosee friend

(Guest)

Judges themselves fiting. What you think will happen to your frnd?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 January 2018

It is believed all involved are Hindu/ covered by provisions of Hindu Marriage Act.

How did they marry and does proof of valid marriage exist?

Did they register the marriage under say; Hindu Marriage Act, Special Marriage Act?

Confirm! 

(Guest)

SS

Confirm.

(Guest)
Hindu marriage act

(Guest)
Marriage done in temple and later registered under Hindu marriage act....

vamsi (Advocate)     17 January 2018

File � petition for restitution of conjugal rights

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register