LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vamshikrishna   31 May 2015

Cheated by job consultancy

I received a call from changeurjob promised me providing 100% job in banking & finance sector with package of 4 lakhs within 40 days.I repeatedly asked that "will i get job in 40days?".They said that "I will be placed in 40 days,there are openings in Barcleys Bank, Kotak Mahendira Bank. Pay the money immediately if not you will loose job oppurtunity".I trusted,paid money of Rs.45,990 in two installments on jan 22th & 29th with credit card.After 40 days there is no response from them,they are saying that they sent mails regarding resume,job details.I did not receive any of the mail,am asking for refund but they are saying that process started we can't refund my money.when i asked about my job status the they are not respoding properly.I said that i would file a case in local police station\consumer forum,their reply was "do whatever you want?"

kindly suggest me how to fight against them legally?

how to file a case,under which section?

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 May 2015

Apparently you have been defrauded.

It is believed that all of your transactions with this company are verbal/by phone and you have not recroded anything…………………..and you did not consult elders in the family,employee’s/trade unions leaders, family lawyer, before entering into this transaction.

Hope you have the call log details of all calls made and all calls received.

Since company has also stated that now you may do anything……………….now you may consult a local lawyer dealing in criminal cases with copies of whatsoever evidence/document that you have on record with you and proceed further under expert advise of your lawyer.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 June 2015

agreed with Mr Kumar Doab.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register