LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sreekanth   24 August 2017

Cheated by girl friend who has been in love for 10 long year

Hi there, my name is sreekanth.�I was badly cheated by a girl in the name of love and marriage. She was in love with me for 10 years and she made my parents also to wait. But recently she betrayed me under the influence of her family members now I donno exactly whether she is going to marry othery guy, but I heard from her relative that her match got fixed and gonna marry him. The thing is, its all happend in the month of january i.e. 28th jan 2017 to febraury 2017. What happend actually was when I lastlly spoke to my girl on 28th january 2017, she said she was caught by her mother while we were on phone and has been house arrested. But when I called her sister and brother that to help me out to talk to her that I got completely depressed and very much worried about her as she was my soul. But they told to me to wait for 20 days and they eill sit and solve it, as they said I kept quiet and din't even approached their family members to take our relation forward. But their family members didnt allow me to talk to their parents also. But I tried reaching her through her friend and thier brother sister but they didn't helped me out. In between they has involved some politician and bl**dy advocate( who was broker) who called me and asked me about our relationship and promised me that not to worry. As he is there to support our relation. But that bl**dy broker has insisted me and took all the girls family information from me and disclosed to girls family. When I was in depression and tried to commit suicide, again I got a call from advocate that wanna meet me and to talk personally. So I took him to our farm hpuse and treated him like good person who is going to help me and I adored him. I offered food, alcohol everything when ai was depression and even cried for my girl infront him. But he acted like gentleman and discolsed all the information to girl family. After 1 month when I called advocate to sit and talk to my girl parents, he refused to it and came to me that she was no more interested in me by stating our quarellings and small fights. Most important thing is that they filed a complaint on me in " SHE TEAMS" stating that I was like a friend to my girl for 2 years and I'm harassing her for 8 years. She was completely stated a wrong statement in " SHE TEAMS". And when I got a call from "She Teams"officials, I have adressed thier and din't disclosed any our personal information that not to degrade her. That is my character and I respect her and I adore her as I'm emotionally connected my girl my soul my only love. I have all the proofs like photos, emails and our family photos which she is i the photo and we use to roam with girl siblings and relatives too. I have fotos were myself, my girl, my girls brother, and their relatives are there . Now i want to file a case against her, you may feel I am selfish but the truth is I dont wanna live this lifd as I got betrayed mentally, physically and degraded me in society by giving complaint and tried to beat me. I kept very silent myself that not to disturb thier family as I adore my girl and I live my girl for ever. I only asked her to be in contact with me atleast on phone as I cannot live with out talking to her and without seeing her, she said okay for it and finally she turned off her mobile and she refused everything and avoided me from the past 7 months. Now seriously I dont deserve to live that I'm unable to forget her as I treated like my wife. We were like wife and husband and we use call each other through calls and chattings like sweet wife, sweet husband, jaan, soul etc etc. With out any mistake on part of me, she is not at all concerned about me. Please help me to proceed legally. she may or may not marry me after i file a case. but i want justice. Over the past 10 years relation I used to visit her home regularly when her mother absence and even I visited her home when her brother is present in her home. She used to visit regularly to my house in my absence and my presence and my parents treated her like my wife. She gave oath to me & my parents as well that she will definetly marry me. We ised to visit our friends home, relatives home. Everyone treated us like wife and husband, but now she betrayed me and degraded me at my friends and society. I'm unable to digest this betrayal now. She induced me for physical contact and we had almost 10 years of physical contacts, As i dont want to get her pregnancy till marriage happens i didnt took full chance even though she induced me. I my self warned me not to behave foolish, everything goes good and our marriage will happen. But atlast she made me fool by leaving me, there is no property type of things named on her for marriage. We had physical contacts in deep except making her pregnant. I have all the photos, emails, messages, even i have the photos taken with my family members. To prove the physical contact I only have the proofs we both kissing each other and her nude photos where used to spent in resort and in worst case the proof I can explain is about her physical structure too etc. Her parents dont know all these things, now she changed her number and not allowing me to talk to her parents, if they come to know all these thing defenitely our marriage will happen, even still she likes me but afraid of situations. If a girl can file a case in such situations why not a boy can do that? When he got betrayed? Why is this uneqal law? Please suggest me, how to proceed further and to get my love back as I cannot marry other girl where I'm already in a relation with my girl over the past 10years. I cannot marry other girl because I'm not a male prostitute to roam with girls, use then and finally ditch then to get married to other girl. I hope everyone understands my anguish. Please help me out. Thank you so much in advance.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register