LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Mandal (CSK)     29 May 2014

Cheated by employer for new recruitment

I appeared for interview for the post of faculty position in Govt. Institute 3 months back. Now result has been published. It is found that the lower qualification candidate taken by their authority. I got this information through RTI (right to Information). It is shows that without any consideration any academic weightage experts committee selected him. My qualification is PhD degree and having Govt. job experience in same line. But selected candidate is having only M.Tech qualification no experience. I want  file a suit . In which way I should proceed.  This job is very important for me.

Learning

8 Replies

Solomon Raju (Advocate High Court of A.P.)     29 May 2014

After you have gathered all evidence, you shall approach High Court Advocate of that area and file a writ petition that the Government Authorities have not consideration to your academic qualifications and etc. Filing a writ petition is remedy available to you.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 May 2014

wait ,

whether your PhD and GHovt experince was EQ for the post.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 May 2014

Pls answer the query raised by Mr. Sudhir Kumar.

Rahul Mandal (CSK)     30 May 2014

yes sir, I have applied same post which I presently having and same field also. Because of that I have been called for appearing interview. only thing is I wanted to change one Institute to another. with regards

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 May 2014

repeat

whether your PhD and GHovt experince was EQ for the post.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 May 2014

For proper response:  answer the query raised by Mr. Sudhir Kumar.

Rahul Mandal (CSK)     01 June 2014

sir, My PhD and Govt.  experience is equivalent for the post. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 June 2014

dear professor, you are expected to teach student.

you are not understanding what I asked

"whether your PhD and GHovt experince was EQ for the post.:"

it means that whether none else not having this qualification could apply

for examp[le  : 10th (now 12th) with typing speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi is the EQ for the post of LDC that means none below this qualification can be considered.  But person holding graduate/ PG even now B Tech also apply for this post

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register