Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sonia (Sr. Doctor)     03 May 2011

Cheaque related querry

Hi

Wish to all.

I am in very typical condition. I started a firm in my uncle name with one of my partner. after 10 months i transfer this firm tomy partner.

Now this happens almost 2 yr back. In this mean time we took a loan of INR 9 Lac from one of my known.

Now we are going to seprate the business, so we have to pay that loan amount. My partner gave a cheaque, but this cheaque dishonour and my relative put a case of cheaque bounce and serve a legal notic to him.

Now in reply of that legal notice my partner dragged me in this matter and said these cheaque do not given by him, because this cheaque book was received by me in the bank,

In a period of almost 3 yr 70 % of bank work was done by me. I hv received almost all cheaque book related to that firm.

now in his reply was

1. This cheaque book was received by me

2, he do not give him this cheaque

3. Sign, on cheaque book are fake.

But i hv following ans for those question

1. Almost all cheaque book received by me

what shd i do

thanks,

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 November 2011

Not clear.  If this cheque book was his personal [not of the rirm] then how did you redceive from the bank? you have not indicated why the cheque bounced lack of balance of signature mismatch? If bank has not disputed his signature then they have admitted the signature as genuine. anyway this is the fate of most of the partnership of freinds.

Kwatra Corporate Advisors (Advocates)     30 November 2011

please call and make us understand your case.

you can reach us at 9811860574

R.S.Kwatra & Associates

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register