Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kilimanjaro (md)     19 November 2014

Cheapest father in law in the world

My father in law came to meet me to discuss the issues with me and my wife 

My wife currently staying away from me from the past 2 months and sent me a legal notice.

My father told me a week back that he wana come and meet me in person , which gave me some hope that he will resolve the issues and my wife will get back to me .

This guy came and spoke to me while leaving , He asked me ten thousand rupees.

The reason he came to see me was to get money and not to get the issue resolved

i have recorded video of the whole conversation where my father in law claimed that the court notice and allegations were fake , it was mentioned so that the case can hold for some time in the court , he getting money from me also is in the video.

Will this be of any help to me in the process of court 

Learning

14 Replies

Jayashree Hariharan (Advocate)     19 November 2014

yes, it can be evidence. but you will have to be ready to face objections from your wife and father in law. 

Since its only me who is aware of this video and other audio recording proof , i wana questions them first and them proove them wrong with this video so that they will not be in a positions to change their own words later on ?

Im not a lawyer but jus thinking that this way it will be proved right than first show the proof and then they answer or question me , i want to question them first and then show this video next , so that they cant deny it any further

Since only im awar i dont know on what ground they will object as they themself know that there in no facts in the allegations they mentioned against me. Apart from this i have TONS of other phone conversations where my mil sil and rest of other family members accepting that the case is false and allegations are totally fabricated. Will this help in any speedy trial of this case ???

Hardeep (Business)     19 November 2014

Such data has to be provided in original to have evidentiary value (see the famous BMW case for elaboration). Further in your statement to Court you will have to mention and then deposit such evidence. You can not simply spring it on them without prior information.

Hardeep (Business)     19 November 2014

Such data has to be provided in original to have evidentiary value (see the famous BMW case for elaboration). Further in your statement to Court you will have to mention and then deposit such evidence. You can not simply spring it on them without prior information.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 November 2014

This can be produced as evidence before the court after cross examining the person involved in the video and if he denies such incidence.  Preserve  the original in the same format and also make a copy of it , wait for the other side to come out with a case and then think about challenging it with the help of this video clipping.

1 Like

SuperHero (Manager)     19 November 2014

• Just through Common Friends or relatives..let your Wife and her Family know you have all the evidences..
  • I think this will cause them Panic and Fear. or They may use Goondas or some influence and threaten you.
  • If they Threaten just go to the nearest Police station and give a complaint...
  • Then if they come to your Terms and Conditions just go for MCD. 6 Months everything will be done..
  • Make sure the evidences are Safe...
  • If you still have Faith in your Marriage and in your Wife....Try to Save it and lead Marital life again...
  • She also has to realize her mistake and ask for forgiveness..
  • Wish you Good Luck....Be Brave and Have Courage...

Born Fighter (xxx)     19 November 2014

Your father in law may claim he took money for maintaining his daughter....you have time and i think your FIL  and other relatives can be trapped further to make your case more stronger if its not as of now , as i dont know what all proofs you have

Rather than revealing them now that you have evidences, ensure you gather stronger evidences (with help of a lawyer ) which would help you to be in a commanding position in case your wife resorts to misusing women laws

Beyond everything, I want to get my wife and kid's back. Lead a happy life. Maybe I'm dumb enough to still have such hopes even after my wife put the most cheapest allegations against me with a dv case It's quite easy to say get divorce I have been gifted two most beautiful adorable children How can I even imagine my children living without me being with them? Why would i ruin my life along with my wife and children's life. I was raised in a joint family, know the values of father mother brother sister and other's. How can I expecty children to suffer such horrible life bcoz of my wife mistake Maybe m being too sentimental. Everyone will be happy if they all live life for their own happiness, problems occur when ur happiness is depended upon other's.

He can't claim such bcoz in the video he claim that he had to pay the money to take is bike out of pawn broker shop which he pledged What hurted the most was that I thought he came and met bcoz he really wanted to see his daughter be happy,so he is trying to resolve things between me and my wife I booked train tickets for him in tatkal up and down I paid for the tickets. The real reason he came bcoz he wanted money for him self and rest was all fake. The most disgusting facts I faced so far that a father can go this cheap for money

NUT (Programmer)     19 November 2014

Who is behind your wife ?.!! When she filed case , why her mother , sister didnt stop her ?. Evaluate situation based on your experience never compromise . Get your kids back and wife its your choice .

MrDinoMorea (O)     19 November 2014

Well done!

Surely it will help you to nail them

kilimanjaro (md)     20 November 2014

Originally posted by : NUT
Who is behind your wife ?.!!

When she filed case , why her mother , sister didnt stop her ?.
Evaluate situation based on your experience never compromise . Get your kids back and wife its your choice .

Its my mil and sil behind all this nonsense , bcoz i caught my sil having an illicit relationship and she used my wife mobile to make phone calls to that guy.

Unfortunately i never knew that my wife had a major role in her sisters illicit relationship and i tried explaining the situation with out knowing the fact that my wife who i been living with 12 year was very much aware of her sisters illicit relationship and was helping her much and also speaking to that guy.

I questioned my wife , scolded my mil and mil 

Its the revenge they have taken on me for getting the facts out and unfortunately my wife is co-operating with her mom and sister.

SuperHero (Manager)     21 November 2014

I am really sorry for you what is going on.....and Sympathize you.

You have been married 12 Years and has been gifted with 2 children and You really have a Good Heart.

People are sentimental and emotional.

Hope all the issues are resolved and you will live with your Kids and Wife....

Pray to God and to Almighty!!!!

1 Like

New__India (Student)     21 November 2014

You should be lucky enough to get this kind of FIL.  Reason, your FIL is leased bothered about your wife's DV case.  Your wife may not have support from your FIL.  Check my case that I filled here.  Be happy.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Lesson-to-father-who-seeks-divorce-for-divorce-daughter-109677.asp#.VG7bE4uUf9U

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register