LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Chargesheet not filed yet u/s 354,354a & 354d

My close friend filed a case against me last year in March'14 u/s 354,354a & 354d with some fake allegations. She just lodged complaint and was absconding from the same day. I got conditional bail in starting. IO didn't submit the CS yet. According to him, CS is ready , he is just waiting for approval from Complainant. In starting , IO helped the Girl but after that he realized and accepted his mistake for helping her. He didn't find any evidence against us for the allegations. Earlier IO filed the case under the pressure of that Girl & her new boy friend. Her new boy friend is the Son of some political leader. Now he is not in Power these days , according to him. But still , IO is not filing the CS. Everytime he is making new excuses like wait for a month , etc. This is affecting my professional career as I m not allowed to move out of Town. Some one suggested me to go for Quashing in High Court for the same. But I m not financially strong to pay for this to Lawyer. My lawyer is demanding more money for this. Can I put application by my own for Quashing. What is the procedure or what will I do next for CS.... Rgds

Learning

6 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     07 March 2015

Dear, Pay whatever you can .... No problem I will see what help can be given .... Money is fine but firstly we are to help people get justice ..... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

(Guest)
Thanks kapil ji.... But how much money..

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 March 2015

If you find your lawyer is demanding high fees, you may change the lawyer and look for one who charges low, you can even approach free legal aid services available in all the courts throughout the country.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register