LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Charged cbc for already pain emi

I took personal loan from private bank and its EMI due date is 7th of month and payment mode was ECS. in my bank account not sufficient amount so i paid cash amount before one day of due date on 6th of month. even though bank was charged me for cheque bounce charge due to that i loose my cibil credit and have to pay CBC charge as well. what can i do in this matter? can i go to consumer forum or can i take any legal step? Please Guide me for the same. looking forward to your response.

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 February 2017

Explain to the bank/lender and demand to reverse the charges and correct the CIBIL report. 

Let the bank reply whatever it wants.

(Guest)

I already told them to do so but they are not convinced with this argument. they telling me that CIBIL report is unrevokable, and its bank procedure to charge CBC for ECS if not sufficent amount in account and asked me that why did i pay cash?

My main concern is they revert CBC charge and i want them to give me any clarification against cibil defaulter entry so i could present that in future while taking any other loan.

Your suggestions will be very helpful for me. Please guide me for same.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 February 2017

Choice is yours;

Write under proper acknowledgment to:

Greivance redressal Cell

MD/CEO/Chairman

then aproach:

RBI;CEPD

BO

and then 

DCDRF

Preferably under expert advise of a very able counsel specializing in consumer/banking matters.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register