Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sharwanand   19 April 2018

Charge sheet not prepared even after 90 days time completed

Hi Sir, 

My Brother wife kept 498A and 307 on my parents , brothers , brother wife and Aunt (father's sister), one unknown girl name. She left my brother 7 years ago with daughter. Now she kept case in local woman police station because my brother asked for divorce. Even police took money from them and asked us to get settlement. We rejected and asked to file charge sheet and said that we get justice in court. But even after 90days of time also they are not preparing any charge sheet. 

We will not encourage corruption police so we are not going for settlement. But please sugguest what can we do until charge sheet prepared , we cannot go for quash in High court ?. Police people  are not creating charge from 100days and continuosly calling us for settlement.

Please sugguest how can we proceed further to Quash the case as it is false case. They are arounf A1 to A7(unknown girl) filed in FIR.

1) How to proceed to Quash ?

2) Is it possible to get charge sheet from police before it send to court ? or we need to pay any challan and get charge sheet from police or court ?  

3) If Quash applied in High court , how many days it take to case close ?

4) we heard like police also know that it was a fake case , so they are bluffing and not preparing charge sheet. ? One of my friend suggested like , if the charge sheet not prepared after 90 days , case should close in polcie station.  Is it TRUE ?

5) If QUASH raised in high court  what is the possibility that case get closed as there is no strong evidence and Investigation time is above 90days is not valid.

Please suggest 

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
Sir Please file a Quash petition before High Court of Telangana. Regards Y.Balachander Reddy Advocate 9959850723

Sharwanand   19 April 2018

When i consult lawyer , they said until charge sheet got prepared and submitted in  lower court by polcie people, we cannot file Quash in High court? Is that TRUE sir.

If charge sheet not required to raise quash in high court, i mean what are the documents should i carry for Quash ? I am just holding the FIR copy. 

manoj   20 April 2018

Even after filing charge sheet the quash petition can be filed to quash the charge sheet 

manoj kumar 

advocate 

Sharwanand   26 April 2018

Hi Sir, 

I am not sure FIR holds 498A or 307 or both sections in charge sheet , may i know the i nwhich court the charge sheet will be numbered. 

1) My lawyer saying it is family court , some other saying criminal court. Can any one please say clearly.

2) What are the proofs should i submit in high court to quash the case. Nov 30 2017 is the date of FIR numbered in women police station. Till now its almost 5 months ... charge sheet not prepared. 

3) Please let me know how much time it would take to Quash the case in High court and what are the proofs should i submit. I dont have charge sheet with me. 

4) Can any one please suggeust what should i do to take it forward and close the false case. 

Sharwanand   02 June 2018

Hi Sir, 

Can anyone tell me can i apply quash with FIR in high court ?

I dont have charge sheet with me . I have only FIR

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register