LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymus   23 February 2018

Changing govt job in csir-abc to csir-xxx

I want to change my govt job - as I have been selected as scientist at two places one at CSIR-xxx and other one also in CSIR-abc. The sequesnce is as follows - CSIR-XXX - Date of application July 2015, Date of Interview Oct 2016, Date of result declared Feb 2017, Date of Appointment letter Dec 2017. CSIR-ABC - Date of application Aug 2016, Date of Interview March 2017, Date of result declared Jun 2017, Date of appointment letter Jun 2017, Date of joining July 2017. CSIR-XXX result was announced and soon after announcement the result for one post was challanged in court and matter was pending with court, so I decided to join CSIR-ABC. Now the matter has been cleared and they sent appointment letter.  As I was not aware of the rulesI have not informed to CSIR-ABC about my previous selection at CSIR-XXX in writing at the time of joining. Now I want to join CSIR-XXX but CSIR-ABC says we will not relieve you to join CSIR-XXX however you can resign without mentioning reason.  I contected CSIR-XXX they told since it is our sister laboratory and we are under same council (CSIR) you should come through proper channel - means mention the reason in the resignation letter. Both are telling that if you donot do that you will be charged for withholding information etc... There was a condition in my appointment letter at CSIR-ABC "you will withdraw all your application made prior to receipt of this appointment letter and you you will not attent any interview without prior permission". based on this they telling you have not disclosed the information.  What is the solution ?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register