Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kapil   12 August 2015

Changed bride after vermala ceremoney

Dear All, 

please help me My marriage was in April 2015 and when I Reached girl house with barat they people changed the girl after Vermala Ceremony real bride was hidden by her family members and her real cousin sister was in bride cloths when I came to know all the matter than i said i'm not want to marry they people thretten to me and my few relatives now the situation is this current girl is a very fraud and cheater she said she will file a case against me and my family of dowary and cruality now her family members not ready to advise her , she says I will kill my self and you will go to Jail in case of my murder under the dowery and cruality , now no any ony her family members came to advise and resolve the matter ..  she having already affair with other boy and very cleaver girl. 

please help me what should I do to get divorvce from her

Learning

5 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     12 August 2015

if you have proofs for the fraud they have committed you can file a petition in the court for annulment of marriage within a year from the date of marriage.if she files any false cases fight the case on merits.

file a nc or make a entry in the  gd kept at the police station that your wife or her relatives might file false cases on you.

finally dont worry she is just threatening you about committing suicide.she will never do that

Kapil   13 August 2015

Dear saravanan s

thanks for advising me... I have Call recordings in which first girls monther told us her relatives and her husbands involement after they done that cheating, its is sufficiant proof to present in court for that , and i dont understand "file a nc or make a entry in the  gd kept at the police station" can i file a petition IPC U/S 420, 120 B, 506, 34 , and Divorce petition ?

saravanan s (legal advisor)     13 August 2015

discuss with your lawyer regarding the weightage of evidence in hand because it depends on the contents of the audio recording.

nc is non cognizable and gd is general diary

deep (deep)     13 August 2015

Any photograph exchanged before marriage can b of help

Kapil   14 August 2015

I have few photograph of first girl before marriage and also Goad Bharai photograph, Jai MAla Photograph 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register