LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chinmaya pradhan   19 November 2018

Change of ownership

I had a mobile to which sold to my frirnd recently. I m afraid of the misuses further. So now i want to change my ownership of the mobile through stamp paper. What should i wriiten on that and how shall i do please suggest me sir.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 November 2018

Some precautions that one can take; Erase all date, clean , remove SIM Card, Memory Card and narrate IMEI number, Original bIll number, Name, full address,ID proof of buyer and seller, etc etc narration of indemnity and future responsibility of buyer etc ..

If you have reservations or reasons : You may take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, NGO’s, experienced colleagues, etc and  find a very able LOCAL counsel/Law firm specializing in concerned filed of law e.g; Criminal/Civil matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, can advise you after examining all case related docs, inputs,  evidences on record.

One should not fall for IT’s and entities loitering at online portals to allure unsuspecting querists. There are many threads on such instances at LCI also.

Online discussions are not substitute to in person discussions with a very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law… Criminal/Civil matters.

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check at LOCAL; Consumer Courts, Civil Courts, HC, SC..

Discuss in person with your LOCAL counsel.

You can also try for FREE legal Aid from Legal aid center (DLSA) that is usually within LOCAL courts complex..preferably from a very able counsel specializing in Criminal/Civil  matters.

Or sell under proper acknowledgment to a LOCAL sincere and honest dealer of repute

Or exchange with any manufacturer under proper acknowledgment..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register