LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arjun (Business man)     14 February 2017

Change of name for minor

Hi i would like to change the name of my son who is 9years old in Nallagandla, hyderabad. Can some one guide me through process. That would be helpful if you provide the contact details who is near by to reach out.

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

Go to court complex in Hyderabad and get in touch with any notary. 

stanley (Freedom)     14 February 2017

1. Consent of  you and your wife is required to change the name of minor child ( Below 18 yrs ) . 

Thanks for reply, When i gone through the online info there is a Police Verification, Annexure-II Certificate and Gazette Publication involved into the process. 

Only notaty is enough for change of Name of Minor?

Please provide few more details.

"Take the problem out of the equation."  i unable to understand your reply.

stanley (Freedom)     14 February 2017

Please find attached herewith the file for change of minor .By the way are you a Divorcee that you wish to changethe name of the minor . Please note name of minor cannot be changed without consent of wife till she is a minor .One a Major the child herself can change her name .

@ ungli  Maala : you seem to be a pesticide decorating every bodys post with you comments .if your fingers are itchy than shove them up your ass  . 

Attached File : 160862 20170214141247 190113840 guidelines for change name minor.pdf downloaded: 73 times

Arjun (Business man)     15 February 2017

Thanks Stanley, Much appreciated, i am not Divorcee , We have rejoined 8 months ago and living together.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register