Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar (SM)     15 February 2015

Change of father name in birth certificate

Dear

I'm 30 yr old, i recently got married with a Divorce Lady (my Spouse now)

My Spouse had 2 kids (1 Boy (10 yrs), Girl (5 yrs)), currently Girl is staying with me and happy going life with both. Divorce is mutual Consent and has divorce decree now., on a mutual understanding boy is staying with his father and Girl is staying with me.

As per records on Birth Certificate Girl father name is listed with my wife 1st husband name, now i would like to change the Girl's father name with my name including surname on Birth certificate. My wife's 1st husband is ready to support for any changes needed as per the process.

Could you please help me with process of Father name change on Girl Birth Certificate and duration &  expenses, as i would like to use this for future studies and current school admissions

Girl's Birth Place: Secundrabad, Telengana (Former Andhra Pradesh)

Please advise...

Sincerely,
Kumar

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 February 2015

In Birth Certificate biological father name will not change.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 February 2015

You may adopt the process of change of name by publishing in the local newspaper as well as publishing the same in the government gazette publications, this way you can go ahead with the desired changes.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register