Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Alpesh Upadhyay (Advocate)     10 May 2009

Change of Address (Sales Tax Regi)

Dear Nirav,

As per the provisions of the G.VAT Act & Rules, you have to follow the following procedure.

(1) If your present and new business addresses District Jurisdiction is different, than you have to apply for cancellation of Old Jurisdiction RC numbers within 30 days from the date of such change of place of business.

(2) You have to surrender your old place of business RC numbers / Cretificates / Forms and get cancelled with the authority from the date of change of place of business, and

(3) You have to submit a fresh RC numbers application at new place of business addresses Jurisdictional Officer. He will issue you a new RC without entring any condition of Minimum TO / or / Voluntary RC deposit. Your Security in form of NSC or BG can also be transfer from old RC Jurisdicitonal Officer to New Jurisdictional Officer. You have to also not required to be submit new / fresh Security.

(4) If your old and new business addresses, District Jurisdiction is same, than you have to only apply to the Jurisdictional Officer reg. your change of business place. Such intimation should required to be done within 30 days form the date such change.

(5) For your refrence, pl. find attach PC issued by the CCT, Gujarat on Dt. 17.07.2006.

Learning

5 Replies

Alpesh Upadhyay (Advocate)     10 May 2009

Dear Nirav,

As per the provisions of the G.VAT Act & Rules, you have to follow the following procedure.

(1) If your present and new business addresses District Jurisdiction is different, than you have to apply for cancellation of Old Jurisdiction RC numbers within 30 days from the date of such change of place of business.

(2) You have to surrender your old place of business RC numbers / Cretificates / Forms and get cancelled with the authority from the date of change of place of business, and

(3) You have to submit a fresh RC numbers application at new place of business addresses Jurisdictional Officer. He will issue you a new RC without entring any condition of Minimum TO / or / Voluntary RC deposit. Your Security in form of NSC or BG can also be transfer from old RC Jurisdicitonal Officer to New Jurisdictional Officer. You have to also not required to be submit new / fresh Security.

(4) If your old and new business addresses, District Jurisdiction is same, than you have to only apply to the Jurisdictional Officer reg. your change of business place. Such intimation should required to be done within 30 days form the date such change.

(5) For your refrence, pl. find attach PC issued by the CCT, Gujarat on Dt. 17.07.2006.

Attached File : 32 17-07-2006 circular reg change rc address.pdf downloaded: 1971 times

vivek_law06 (Advocate/Taxation Practitioner)     11 May 2009

If your old and new business addresses, District Jurisdiction is same, than you have to only apply to the Jurisdictional Officer reg. your change of business place. Such intimation should required to be done within 30 days form the date such change.you have to file dvat 07 alongwith the address proof of changing address

harsh (Accountant)     27 June 2011

I have a Sale Tax Number but there is a clearical mistake in my address that is printed on my Registration Certificate. So could you suggest me the procedure to correct my address. There is a mistake in my sector only. They print sector 3-A instead of 23-A.

Ashwini (Accountant)     15 June 2012

Dear Sir,

Our Office shifting in New Address. Please Check Given below address. 

OLD ADDRESS

Delta Fire Engineers

425-428, Hanuman Nagar, Akurli Road, 

Behind Hanuman Temple, 

Kandivali East Mumbai 400101

NEW ADDRESS

Delta Fire Engineers

40, Whispering Palms Shopping Center,

Lokhandwala Complex,

Akurli Road, Kandivali East, Mumbai 400101.

Attached File : 324731160 new address agreement copy 001.jpg, 324731160 new address agreement copy 002.jpg, 324731160 new address agreement copy 003.jpg downloaded: 2067 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register