Change name in 10 th and inter certificates

How to change my name in 10 th and certificates my name is Sairaj but certificates name is upendra plz help me how to change
Lawyer in

Submit an application for name change to Gazette department in your state. Along with  The notarized affidavit by which you changed your name and the newspaper publication subsequently made by you is sufficient proof of your name being changed. 3. On the basis of the notarized affidavit and newspaper publication you can change your name in PAN card, Voter card, Adhaar card and passport.


Please send your mobile number sir I will contact you



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu