LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Munjal Mehta (Student)     14 July 2015

Change in zone for urban development

I am having a 5 acres of agricultural land 3 kms away from Surendranagar city in Gujarat. Recently the government has declared to constitute a urban development authority wherein my land is included under the limit of SWUDA ( Surendranagar Wadhwan Urban Development Authority). Under the draft development plan they have divided my land into three zones. Small chunk of land is under Residential Zone, 3 Acres under Industrial Zone, approximately 1.5 Acres under Recreation Zone.As my land is near to the dam i think they are planning to grow trees near it and so they might have shown 1.5 Acres under Recreation zone. 

I want to file objections against the same and want my land to be either included under residential or industrial zone only. 

Help me do the same , with the proper and legitimate suggestions for the same.

Learning

1 Replies

Manish shah   11 April 2016

mr.munjal i have understood your zoning problem.have you given objection under section 13, recently to swuda? swuda has submitted DP under section 16 to government of gujarat. you may contact to urban development department gandhinagar. also you can contact me - 9898351479

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register