Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SAROJKUMAR (ASST. MANAGER)     02 March 2015

Change in name of birth certificate, mother name & surname

Dear Sirs,

I would apprecite if  anyone could help me.

My Birth certificate contained multiple errors including spelling mistake in mother's name and in my surname. My surname mentioned in Birth-certificate as "YADAV (AHIR)" whereas i want my surname to be "YADAV". Second thing is, In my mother's name one letter is misspelled from W to V. so I want to correct both these mistakes in my Birth Certificate.

Is there any solution? Please reply as to the procedure for getting the corrections made and whether it can be done in Delhi.

Regards,

Saroj.

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 March 2015

You can submit an application for correction of names in Delhi Municipal offices where you born. 

I was born in Delhi. Can you tell me the exact procedure which I have to follow to get my work done easily.

Also can I get a duplicate copy of my Birth Certificate with these corrected data?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 March 2015

Fill correctly application for correction form in Delhi Municipal regional  office or head office. Enclose xerox copy of your hospital certificate, affidavit with notary, two gazetted officers certifictes, residential proof copy. all these instructions mentioned on the reverse side of the application form. Please go through it. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register