LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tarun (Sw Engineer)     04 February 2017

Change in land use from agriculture to residential in haryana

Hello Sir, I, my mother and sister own a agriculture plot in Gurgaon, Haryana. Now I wanted to convert it into residential plot. Please tell me the process and other important point to consider. Thanks, Tarun

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 February 2017

Any person in seeking change of land use of his land situated in Controlled Area[i] required permission of the Director, Town & Country Planning, Haryana, Chandigarh.

Application for change of land use is to be made of Form CLU-I in the office of District Ton Planner concerned along with the following documents:-

• Survey plan of the land on a scale 1″-40 showing the existing means of access to the land and building and the use of land falling in 100 yards of the property of said land(in triplicate)
  • Copy of sale deed showing title of the land and the copy of Jamabandi [ii]and intqual[iii] etc.
  • Dimensioned sazra[iv] of the land.
  • Land utilization plan and project report, justifying the requirement of land for the project, article of memorandum and authorization to deal with department(if any)
  • Genuineness Certificate from the office of the DC of the concerned district.
  • No objection certificate from the Haryana State Pollution Control Board, if the site falls within the agricultural zone.
  • Registration of unit with Industrial Depttment.
  • Any other document, which may be, required by the department specifically in the particular case.
  • A demand draft in favour of Director, Town and Country Planning Haryana, Chandigarh drawn on any scheduled back on account of scrutiny fee at the rates of rs. 10 per square meter of the area of it.
  • Decision on the request for permission for change of land to be conveyed within 90 days from the date of submission of request.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register