Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lata (trainer)     27 August 2018

Certified copy of court order

Hello

I just want to know when a city civil court charges me Rs 4 per page for acquiring the certified copies of court order then what are the components that make it look like certified copy

The original copy of the order is signed by the judge. They took a xerox of it and thus I got the judg'es signature as a xerox (i..e black colour). Then they put a seal /stamp of the city civl court on every double page and then the clerk signed it

The clerk signed initials. Even the initials are not complete i.e. he just wrote L on every page. Normally in the initials the first letter of the firstname and first letter of the last name is mentioned. But the clerk simply signed only L on every page. I asked the clerk to make full signature, but the registrar defended. 

I asked the registrar and the registrar said that the Stamp of city civil court is more than enough and if the clerk signs only L in his initial that is his lookout. The registrar even said that this copy will be valid even in the Supreme court. But my question is will entities like Ministry of Corporate Affairs or if by any chance such an order has to be submitted to Passport office or Income tax department for any reason, will they call it genuine. This is becasue it contains only L as clerk's sign and stamp of city civil court. The sign of judge is obtained as a xerox

Hence please do let us know as to what are we supposed to get after paying Rs 4 per page for a certified copy. 

Lata L Bhambwani

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     28 August 2018

Dear querist,

Copy of order obtained from court with seal and sign will be treated as original all over India without any question.

As original Decree is always kept in court records and whenever required certified copiers are provided and they are at par with original.

Thanks and Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Lata (trainer)     28 August 2018

The problem is that the sign  of the clerk who certified my documents is just a single letter i.e,. L

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register