Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav   02 February 2016

Certified copy of building plan map

Dear Sir,

I am about to purchase the residential property in Faridabad (builder floor 0,1,2). I am purchasing first floor. Building is approved and seller has photocopy of completion letter but he do not have the Map. Bank is asking for Map & its approval. The other two owners (0,2) are living in other cities. From where we can get the certified copy of Map & its approval. It was approved from town and planning commision Faridabad. What is the procedure ?

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 February 2016

Apply for certified copies of the map at town & planning commission office. 

Gaurav   02 February 2016

Thanks Rama chary Ji,

1. What is the procedure of applying and how long will it take to get the copy. Is there any fees invloved?

2. Should I go directly or need to hire any lawyer for the same,

jagannath magar   02 February 2016

Authority who had issued completion certificate must have copy of approved plans. So you can approach to that authority .also builder who constructed must have copy approved plan.it is the duty of seller to furnish the copy of approved plan.so do what is easy for you.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 February 2016

Visit nearby registrar office (Revenue department in your state). Obtain an application for certified copies. fill it and submit the same there only. within one week you can get it with official seal and signature of registrar. These are the valid copies in the society.

Gaurav   03 February 2016

Thanks everyone ....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register