Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prahlad Gupta (Proprietor)     05 December 2014

Certificate of practice

Hi,

I am from Up and staying at Pune Maharashtra and doing my Tax Practice here at Pune, I am in the roll of Allahabad High Court, 

Accoridng to BAR COUNCIL OF LNDIA

New I)elhi:291h Osrober. 7,014

Extracts of the minutes nf tile meeting uf General Uouncil ul Rur Cr,uncil of India held on 17~ October, 2014.

Itcm No. 27612014

(i) The Council considered he draft Rules in regard to Bar Cu~ltliil of India Certificate of Practice and Renewal Rules,

20 14 and passed ihe following resolution:-

Resulr~tio~l Nu. 16912014

The (:r~uriciI resnlves that the draft rules ill rcg3t.d to Rat Council of lrdia Certificate of Practice and Renewal Rules,

20 14 sulrlnilird by the Sub-Committee he and is hereby approved.

'I'hesz rule< haxr brrn fran~rd ill {lie exercise of powers confcrrcd on ~t by Section J9(l)(ag), 49(ah) and 49(i) of the

Ad\ ouatec hol, lob]. 11 IS fill 111ci :e\ulvcd that these rules shall be added as Part V-A of rhe Bar Council of India Rules

~ilh a titled B.lr COIIIICI~ of Inda Ccrt~licate uf Practice and Renewal Rules, 2014. 

All advocate should apply for Certificate of Practice to their respective Bar's 

My question is can I continue my practice here at Pune being a member of Allahabad Bar,  or I have to transfer my certificate to Mumbai Bar .

Please help me.

Regards

Prahlad Gupta

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate Vipin Raturi Delhi (ADVOCATE )     05 December 2014

Hello ! Prahlad Gupta

As per Bar Council of India rule regulation  lawyer can Practice across the country.  But there is some rule regulation respective Bar in their state, You can take more information about this and  registered yourself in Tax Bar Association in your area.

Vipin Raturi

Advocate

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register