LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rohangupta   25 May 2015

Cersai registration charges against home loan

Hi, I would like to ask CERSAI registration charges against home loan. In June 2012 I had taken home loan from one of the public sector bank and paying regular EMI for more than two years, but few days back i.e. In May 2015 they deducted approx 5700 Rs. from my bank account in the name of CERSAI registration charge against my home loan apart from EMI. Just wanted to know whether they are allow to charge me this much amount as a CERSAI registration charges? What is exactly CERSAI charges? And how they charged me after almost 3 years of home loan approval? Thank you in advance.

Learning

4 Replies

amiteshkumar   25 May 2015

Dear sir , Cersai registration charges is Rs 500 only.Bank has to register Mortgage with Cersai within 30 days.If due to their fault they Fail to do so then Cersai levies penalty of ten times the original reg charges which bank has to bear.but it seems they unethically debitted your account

Dear sir , Cersai registration charges is Rs 500 only.Bank has to register Mortgage with Cersai within 30 days.If due to their fault they Fail to do so then Cersai levies penalty of ten times the original reg charges which bank has to bear.but it seems they unethically debitted your account

rohangupta   26 May 2015

Dear amitesh, Thank you for your reply. I also feel the same thing, so wanted to know what step I should take to recover the amount. Also wanted to know whether registration in cersai website is our responsibility or bank only do the registration? Thank you in advance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register