LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohd Azim (SERVICE)     11 June 2014

Central government employees transfer

I am working in a Central University funded by UGC it is a autonomous institution. At the time of Joining I have not been inform that I may be transfer or posted to any other Center of this University Located to outside of the main campus around 1500 km. It was also not mentioned in the advertisement through which I have applied for this post. also It was not mentioned in my appointment letter.

But suddenly university has given me a transfer order and also relieved me at the same time to join its off campus around 1500 km from main campus where i am working, without any prior information/notice or my consent.

In this connection my question is that-

1. Is this a legal process to transfer and relieved immediately the employees without any prior notice or information to the employees.

2. How can a university transfer the employee if it was not mentioned in the appointment letter or advertisement..

3. If this is illegal then what I should do to cancel my transfer order.

Kindly reply me as soon as possible I will be highly thankful to all of you.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 June 2014

This query is also posted at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Central-govt-employee-transfer-103109.asp#.U5hRK3KSwb8

For more you need to spend quality time in person with your Labor Consultant/service lawyer and show all docs on record/service conditions..........................

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     11 June 2014

agreed with Mr Kumar Doab.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register