Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SARMA (PROFESSIONAL)     06 May 2009

Central Pension Nomination

Sir/Madam

Please reply as early as possible

My Name is Damayanthi W/O Late Subbaramaiah Sarma, my husband was worked as a Superintendent of Customs and Central Excise at Guntur,A.P.,
He was Died in the year of June,2001 while he was in the service at the age of 49 years old after 25years of service completed in the said department. Now I am 51 years old having cardiac problem and Diabeties. Since July,2008 i have been getting family pension after getting of Full pension for 7 year from the date of death.

I have 3 children (2 male& 1 female). one of the male children is a Physically challenged person having age of 28 years now. Another 2 childrens are Majors. Can i nominate now his name(PH person) in the pension pay order  for my husband's pension after my death. Why because he is fully dependent on me. For nominating his name what i have to do ?. No Compassionate appoint is awarded till now and rejected my application Due to hit by time even though i have applied in the year 2001. So there is no another alternative to lead my family.My humbly request is - give valueble sugetions to me.
Waiting for your reply

Regards

Ch.Damayanthi

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register