Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amitaverma   30 April 2015

Central Govt. Office Juniors Drawing More Salary Than Seniors

Respected Sir, 

I am a retired government employee. I joined in 1971 as a regular LDC in New Delhi and my juniors joined in 1975 as Ad hoc LDC in BCB, Sunder Nagar, HP, which was a project (wef 1974-1976) and the juniors were declared surplus on 1984 by the BCB. They were re-deployed in New Delhi in Jan'1985 as LDC.

(NOTE-There is no proof that their service was regularized in ND.)

Since their joining they are drawing higher pay than me and their pay is equivalent to the pay of the next higher designation. 

In 2012, I filed a case in CAT regarding the same and the judgement was passed by tribunal in Aug' 2014 and the case was referred to the single bench tribunal. But 3 court dates have been taken by the various advocates related to this case. 

I wish to know that how can I proceed with this case so that it will be favorable to me and also that how many dates can someone take in the duration of a case or specifically in my case where the judgement has already been passed once.

This is the primary grievance of mine, which has unethically affected my salary all these years and is now affecting my retirement pension. This has adversely affected me mentally and financially. 

I will be highly obliged if you could advice me accordingly.

Regards

- Amita Verma

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register