LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ASHU TIWARI   24 September 2017

Ccs rules.

I was in third year of my distance mode graduation degree while joined central government job. But i did not intimated department about my running degree course because according to ccs conduct rules prior permission/sanction is necessary when getting admissin in any educatinal institution.

Now after completion of degree can i add my degree in servicebook without any rules violation.

can department intiate deceiplinary action against me for subpressing of fact that i am studying.

and if desciplinary proceding intiated what will be the maximum quantum of punishment very urgent please reply thank in advance

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Only discuiplinary authority can tell you about the quantum of punishment on the basis of how seriously he takes the irregularity on your part.

The punishment can be any out of several prescribed penalties ranging from censure to removal of service also. Of course dismissal from service cannot be expected.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 September 2017

deptt can take mercy on you and give ex-post factor permission or can refuse addition this qualification and you have no remedy

deptt action can also be taken.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register